SRAD headlight question

V6Jon

Evening all,

Over the weekend I was out in the garage bolting more bits of the SRAD on and working out just how many bits are missing from its street fighter phase.

Whist out there I thought it was time to start looking at what bodywork I will fit when it is done so I fished the side panels and top fairing out of the attic and gave them a quick once over to see what was what.

It was this point I noticed that one of the locating lugs is missing of the headlight, and I am not sure if this is going to cause problems ?

It is one of the 'pegs' on the bottom of the black casing that appears to locate in the clock bracket, though having never taken an SRAD apart I may be talking crap !

Cheers

Jon

Mine's got a lug missing, and also the rubbers that sit around the lugs where it meets the subframe. It's fine during the day but don't go down cobbled streets at night, otherwise MI5 think you're sending morse code to to a hidden terrorist sleeper cell. Ask me how I know.

S. Tanweer of Leeds.

Cheers that is one less part I need to buy, and believe me the list is getting quite long !!!

I shall shortly be breaking the forum tradition of selling SRAD bits, and starting a list of the bits I need instead :eusa_whistle:

Archived