Thunderace petrol tank- alternatives?

Kayla

Are there any other Yam tanks that fit a Thunderace, other than another Thunderace one?

is it like the fzr ones where you have the airbox at the front and the tank sits under a cover behind it? might be worth a look at r1/r6 or thunderace/cat cant say for defo wether one will fit but might be worth a google

is it like the fzr ones where you have the airbox at the front and the tank sits under a cover behind it? might be worth a look at r1/r6 or thunderace/cat cant say for defo wether one will fit but might be worth a google

No, I think it's like the 3TJ/TRX where the airbox sits under the front of the tank and the tank is actually the tank. We haven't collected the bike yet, I was just asking in advance :eusa_think:

whats wrong with the one on it? i would be checking eblag to see if there are any good pictures that could give you some clues, alternatively what about putting everything into an r6 frame? someone has done it already and the frames are relatively cheap (didn't you have a fzr4 frame not so long ago? that would rock!

Archived