Bandit 1200 tyre compatibility. 190? well will it?

Bernster

Early Bandit 1200, will a Bandit 190 fit? :eusa_think:

Only I've got one that's new and this Bandit needs one.

I know it will affect handling but it's justification is a mixture of looks and cost.

Tah! :eusa_dance:

*Edit: While I'm asking questions, I'm about to order a 'jack up' kit for it, 35mm, 45,mm or 55mm? I know too high will make the centre stand useless and it handle like a shopping trolly on fast straights so 35mm or 45mm?

As you were. :)

Depending on the profile a 190 on a Bandit can run VERY close to the chain just make sure it's safe.

Jacking it up is very much a personal thing, 35mm is fine and sharpens it up nicely others cope with 50mm just depends what you feel comfortable with though jacking and a 190 might make it interesting.

Depending on the profile a 190 on a Bandit can run VERY close to the chain just make sure it's safe.

Jacking it up is very much a personal thing, 35mm is fine and sharpens it up nicely others cope with 50mm just depends what you feel comfortable with though jacking and a 190 might make it interesting.

Cheers, ordered a 35mm jack up kit from Lust Racing and have ditched the 190 tyre option instead going for a new pair with the 180.

Archived