Brembo MC seals...where from??

andyberg

My 16X18 Radial Brembo mastercylinder has a knackered set of seals, need a replacement set, does anyone know where they are available?

looked everywhere ont interweb, I cant find anywhere?

please help

cheers I'll give them a try, but nothing listed on their site and Ive heard they aint available now from anywhere??

No, doubt they would be on their website tbh. The seals are generally sold as part of the Bembo MC service kit nowdays. You used to be able to buy them easily, but Brembo have tightened up and prefer you to take your MC to an official service centre (such as PDQ) for them to fit the kit.

I have had just the seals from PDQ having reassured them that I knew what I was doing with the fitting.

No, doubt they would be on their website tbh. The seals are generally sold as part of the Bembo MC service kit nowdays. You used to be able to buy them easily, but Brembo have tightened up and prefer you to take your MC to an official service centre (such as PDQ) for them to fit the kit.

I have had just the seals from PDQ having reassured them that I knew what I was doing with the fitting.

so if I phone em tell them I know whats what they will be ok?

I think that I read somewhere that they will not sell any over the counter and that to get them replaced you will need to have it done by a supplier.

I may be proved wrong on this.

PDQ will have them i'm sure.

I've had lots of Brembo bits from them over the years.

Speak to Martin or Emma, both very knowledgeable.

01753 730043

good people to deal with.

:shock:

Mode racing at Silverstone will have a look for you but wont send you the kit out. They quoted me £30 for the cost of the parts with £7 for postage and they don't charge labour.

Archived