rs125 CDI.

mxracer713

Sorry if I get anything wrong or call anything by the wrong name, don't slaughter me to much guys. I'll try and explain to the best of my ability's.

The bike is this years Aprilia Superteen bike.

I need to get the CDI on the rs125 sent away.. I've taken it off but it's still connected to the wires. The wire leads in to a light grey connector that connects it to the CDI box..

how do I get this off?

i've attached a picture, it's not my bike, but it's a similair set up.. you can see the light grey connector connecting to the black box.

Can't see any picture, but I guess you're trying to attach the photo (yes, that's the obvious way) despite the forum having an 'attach' button, it doesn't work. You'll need to host the photo somewhere else, photobucket etc, then use img tags to get it up here. Here's a guide.

I assume there must be a tab on the grey connector, which you wil probably have to push/squeeze to allow you to remove the connector form the CDI box.

I've had a few glasses of wine tho (hic!) shooo thissshhh maybe wronggggg....

I assume there must be a tab on the grey connector, which you wil probably have to push/squeeze to allow you to remove the connector form the CDI box.

I've had a few glasses of wine tho (hic!) shooo thissshhh maybe wronggggg....

Yeah I worked it out in the end :-) your right, thanks for the help :-)

• 2 weeks later...
:D

Maybe see you at Knockhill/East Fortune next year?

I should be there once or twice during the year mate :-) what you racing on? :-)

Archived