Mega/Microsquirt anybody?

sjbmotorcycles.co.uk

hi,

bit of an oddball but does anyone have any experience with megasquirt? i need to test/calculate accurate injector deadtime and i cant find anything bike related its all v8 this smallblock that.

any info would be apriciated will be using high z 270cc/min rc injectors

cheerio

Alrite Chap,

I know little of these things but i do know that there are several guys running microsquirt with success on oil boilers over on the oldskoolsuzuki forum, might be worth an ask in the oil cooled/forced induction sections

Cheers

Chris

i have a mega squirt that i plan to run on a 2.5l v6 mondy lump, they are basic, really basic, but they do loads of useful stuff if you get the add on bits. there are plenty of dedicated forums for the mega squirt and all its cousins, they use paired injectors on four cylinders so your meha squirt will inject twice in every 720 deg. speak to millie millie he has a lot of knowledge of squirty bits and sparky bits.

hi,

bit of an oddball but does anyone have any experience with megasquirt? i need to test/calculate accurate injector deadtime and i cant find anything bike related its all v8 this smallblock that.

any info would be apriciated will be using high z 270cc/min rc injectors

cheerio

Try oldskoolsuzuki? (forced induction section) or PM proffie on there.

Mark

will be chasing this up plan to inject my stroker after then new year !!!!

there is a guy on you tube that has megasquirted a Rs125 and has quite a few videos documenting his adventure

Archived