carbon fibre frames

fredie

most of the carbon parts in f1 are glued together including the chassis they are made in two parts top and bottom

So who do you actually work for?!

It must be an absolutely awesome job, me and a mate had a tour of the Honda F1 factory a few years back and it was the most impressive place.

So who do you actually work for?!

It must be an absolutely awesome job, me and a mate had a tour of the Honda F1 factory a few years back and it was the most impressive place.

i do contract work so i have worked for a few teams , mclaren , ferrari , williams , im currently working for a company called gtr they make parts for f1 teams mainly red bull but do parts for most of the other teams . the problem with working for a f1 team is that you can only work a certain amount hrs a week and being a contracter you need as many as you can get thats why im now at gtr. smartest place ive worked is mclaren the building is amazing so clean too. i would rather be doing bike stuff but theres no money in it , i made the fairings etc for crescents when john renoylds won the bsb title which was cool

Archived