have you heard of this exhaust make

Yoshi

this was a make i was considering fitting to the hayabusa, as its small maybe 1 on each side

exhaust

i know its an r1 exhaust, but imsure they would do a custom made one or something else

Its a Danmoto make, a far eastern special...My mate got one for his r1 and the welds are pukka, real neat and it has not fallen apart, even when he coughed near it.....

pays yer money......... might be alright, a lot of companies are setting up out there and producing good stuff and cheaply because the tax/labour/material costs allow, for that money it might be worth taking a risk on it and if they are crap flog them on again.

My mate bought one for his bandit 650 and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised, yeah the welds aren't as neat as say an Akro but it looked pretty good for the price. He sold the bike soon afterwards so I can't comment on longevity but I would seriously consider one if I was on a tight budget.

A friend of mine has a Danmoto can on his 04 R1. His is the motogp replica and have to say for the money its very well made and could put a lot of over priced western systems to shame. He had the carbon can and the welds and finish were impressive and the link pipe very well made.

Its fruity on full chat but he has done track days with no complaints. If I didnt have a system already on my SRAD i would be buying one of theres its to much of a bargain to miss out on.

Do not be put off by the made in China label

I lived in south east asia for seven years and you would not believe the "european" bike branded gear made in Taiwan for example then shipped to were ever to be sold on at a huge mark up.

If these pipes came out of Germany for 150 euros I bet there would not be so much worry about them.

But they are quite noisey :icon_blackeye:

Archived