X-09

JackCélaire

Nice VJ23

Looks like some ones thrown some coin at it, is that from Australia?

Had the fortune of stripping one of them down in Thailand for parts, what a chassis and swinger closest frame to a race bike I have ever seen, and I have owned 5 NSR's!

no instead of lock wire they put a cable tie through the bolt.

Pish!!

It's a cable tie through a poorly made alloy bracket. There's also more cable tie action holding the fairing to the screen brace.

A good bike ruined by too many cable ties, blue anodised bolts and blue cans! :eusa_think:

Pish!!!

Pish!!

It's a cable tie through a poorly made alloy bracket. There's also more cable tie action holding the fairing to the screen brace.

A good bike ruined by too many cable ties, blue anodised bolts and blue cans! :eusa_think:

Pish!!!

shushh,THAT IS THE WAY THE AUSIES DO IT FACTRORY STYLE.

Looks like the kind of bike that the owner just enjoys getting on and riding rather than get all anal about fastners and zip ties. Bet whilst dragging his knee around he couldnt give a shite what the hanger looks like rather how he can get through the next corner better. Glad you had never seen my old race bike 90% gaffer tape 5% zip ties and 5% body filler, but all the important parts worked.

Looks like the kind of bike that the owner just enjoys getting on and riding rather than get all anal about fastners and zip ties. Bet whilst dragging his knee around he couldnt give a shite what the hanger looks like rather how he can get through the next corner better. Glad you had never seen my old race bike 90% gaffer tape 5% zip ties and 5% body filler, but all the important parts worked.

have you been looking at my road srad?....you have just summed it up.. :eusa_think:

Pish!!

A good bike ruined by too many cable ties, blue anodised bolts and blue cans! :lol:

Pish!!!

Tell the owner that and watch him tell you to go and get fucked. It's a track bike, who cares if it has a few cable ties on it?

Tell the owner that and watch him tell you to go and get fucked. It's a track bike, who cares if it has a few cable ties on it?

I certainly care and he can tell me to get fucked if he wants.

It may be a track bike but keeping your bike tidy cost nothing. Replacing cable ties with bolts, of any kind, costs very little.

I mean, he has tyre warmers for a start...

Cable ties & gaffa tape are all well and good if you're trying to repair your crashed track bike to get it out for the final session. But there's no excuse for not using the correct fasteners at any other time. Cable tie, its all in the name! :thumbsup:

Archived