srad wheels

lorenzo

Are 600 wheels the same as 750 wheels? Mine look like shit and I've a mate who's breaking a 600: I can use them while I get my scruffy ones powder coated, so long as they fit. Anybody know?

Are 600 wheels the same as 750 wheels? Mine look like shit and I've a mate who's breaking a 600: I can use them while I get my scruffy ones powder coated, so long as they fit. Anybody know?

The front is the same, the rear on the 750 is 6" and on the 600 it's 5 1/2"....but they will fit!!

Also try Hyabusa and Tl rims, if your stuck, they are all the same I personally dont think you need a 6" and 190 tire on them I prefer the 180's.

Also try Hyabusa and Tl rims, if your stuck, they are all the same I personally dont think you need a 6" and 190 tire on them I prefer the 180's.

+1 on that one! They were a mid 90's fad really, nowt much wrong with 120/180 tyres!

Thanks for the replies fellers, I'll start my research on getting bargain wheels. That, as they say, is how I roll.

Colour's irrelevant as I'm going to be powder coating anyway. What am I saying...

Ideally I'd like a lovely white one, but I could do purple I suppose but I'm taking into account the colour and so I'll offer you 74p and a sniff of some doritos. No touching them though, OK.

Archived