twatting about..

fuelline

Definite road position required before launch...looks a real arse twitcher.. :(

Too right, gotta be pointing the right way before take off. Other than that its fucking lovely.

Even had a Fiat Marea 2.0 20v fully airbourne over that....with the trainee from work sat next to me......don`t think he enjoyed it.

meh...

*edit..

The left hander after it, make sure you exit it fucking hard, theres a couple of small drop off type bumps just as you get to the junction on the right, you need to pick the front up over the first one and carry it over the next two to avoid massive tank slappers.

:(

Here's a couple up in Cumbria both very near Bassentwaite I lived only about 6 miles away. This first one is a beauty best on summat laal...in particular an MTX125...45mph will do it, the kink after needs thought. The guy walking his dog as I came over was a picture.. :icon_salut:

near Bassenthwaite

Another peach...not jumped anything big over here but you get a great 3rd gear wheelie off the back...the looks of drivers coming the over is ace...again had the 125 off over here at 60.

Lads I went to school with jumped a Princes Allegro over here (naturally a beige one)...five in the car on landing five heads nearly went through the roof lining. :P

approaching Bassentwaite

Ohhh go on then....

Jump

You've got to get the right hander before it spot on if you want max altitude but when you do even a Z1R will fly for quite some distance.

Edited for inability to do a proper link :D

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...6899999993,,0,0

Spring Hill in street view

Or this one in Little Walden,it doesn't look much,but if you give it a bit to much,you end up in the pub straight ahead.its good fun coming from the other way, it's staright off a tight corner,by the time you sit it up your going over it.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&sour...278.55,,0,20.08

Found another one right near me around 2 minutes ride away. Problem is, it's in a 30 zone with turnings close and I'd have to hit it at around 50-60 or hard in 1st or 2nd to get any action over it. Shame.

Que Arnie voice...."don't worry about it...."

:(

• 1 month later...

Archived