90 degree tyre valves.

millerich

Anyone had any experience or recommendations? Tyre inflation and pressure checking is a ball-ache on the Mille. Later Milles have a 90 degree valve. Have seen several online but am a bit loathed to take a punt on something that may leak or make balancing the wheel difficult. According to the Yorkshire Aprilia parts diagrams the Aprilia ones are £30 EACH!

i had a set arrive today in the post and had my tyres fitted aswell. There are no obvious problems with these tyre valves, they are just the same as normal ones but with a bend in them

Thanks Number 6. That's the type of thing I was after. Have seen some horrible cheap ones that seem to be just bent tube.

Crescents in verwood do them-they are the same as fitted to marchesini rims for about £5 plus £1.50 postage. give them a call as they do over phone sales and post out.

Anyone had any experience or recommendations? Tyre inflation and pressure checking is a ball-ache on the Mille. Later Milles have a 90 degree valve. Have seen several online but am a bit loathed to take a punt on something that may leak or make balancing the wheel difficult. According to the Yorkshire Aprilia parts diagrams the Aprilia ones are £30 EACH!

Demon Tweeks sell them in both sizes in black, gold & silver.

Most good bike tyre dealers carry the smaller size for Italian bikes as they are standard fit on Ducati 916 etc.

Archived