Parts washer components

Conica

if the pump on ebay is £25, i think mine which my father in law got me for xmas was only £30 from machine mart or somewhere similiar.

i know you get the i done it feel but is it worth the hassle, you could be riding the bike.....??

however if i had the skills i would make it.. plus you need a nozzle as well

Mark

It'll work...for a bit, but the chemicals will break down the impeller after so long, we made a massive tank at the place i used to work, so we could get cylinder heads and engine block in one out of large earth moving equipment and used a domestic central heating pump, but every 3 - 4 months we had to put a new pump on and it turns the inside into goo.

Hmm, You might be right, I was on a bit of a tangent as i'm contemplating sticking my shed together this weekend and want to get some gear in there and i'm sticking my own blast cabinet together, But the parts washer is probably best bought.

Just got a bit enthusiastic, happens alot, sigh....

:)

I bought my parts washer from Machine mart, but machine mart are good for spare parts for their stuff, i suppose there could be an option to buy the pump unit seperately out of one of their washers and put it in your own tank?

As the bench washer they sell, the pump is a bit fierce and splashes if you get it angled wrong, i put a bit of plastic hose on mine to take the sting out of it and buy some stiff brushes.

Get the proper fluid though the stuff machine mart sells that is water based is wank.

Archived