320mm 6 bolt 150mm pcd ?

chrisexup

I'm looking for a 320mm brake disc to fit to a DT125x front hub.

The 6 mounting bolts have a 150mm PCD, does anyone know if there is a road bike out there that uses a disc of these dimensions?

I thought i'd struck lucky when i spotted a pair of 04 R1 discs, but when i tried to fit one realised it only had 5 mounting bolts, Dohhhhh!

Find out the spec on an aprilia rs125 disc and I've a spare grotty looking one you can have for the cost of postage plus a small discretionary donation to the team north bros fund (of which the bike has seemingly hit treacle in its build, Trig, fancy giving me a call and we can sort out another time to have a play?).

Find out the spec on an aprilia rs125 disc.

.. i think they're 80mm pcd aren't they? Same as Ducs, FZRs, RSVs ?

An XT660 supermoto (X? R?) looks like it may be 320mm od with 150mm mounting bolt PCD, just need to track one down to test.... :rock:

Could you not get a local back street engineering firm to change the 5 hole fitment to a 6 for you?

that's an idea - but my local engineering shop charge silly money, and i'd need to find/buy new disc bobbins too. I was hoping to find a disc that would bolt straight on.

The disc on my Xt660x is 320mm and haas a PCD of 150mm. There was a Braking wavey one on ebay a week or two ago that wasn't budging with a BIN of £50, not sure if it's still there.

Thanks Johnny, just what i needed to know. That £50 one would have done the trick, the only one i can find now is with a rear, looks like a Chinese Braking imitation B-I-N £140

looks like 02+ FJR1300 or R7 may also be 320mm 6 hole 150mm PCD , can anyone confirm that, or lead me to a cheap one?

Archived