Datatool system 3 - three long beeps on arming

TheFlymo

Mine's done that. Ignored it. Fucking hate that alarm, glad I didn't pay for it.

Apparently it means that your transmitter battery is dying. Mine's been going strong for fucking ages though.

But to be safe I always carry a spare battery in each of my bike jackets. It's a CR2016 button type jobby. Best buy a couple to carry around just to be safe.

System 3 manual pdf file

Mine's done that. Ignored it. Fucking hate that alarm, glad I didn't pay for it.

Apparently it means that your transmitter battery is dying. Mine's been going strong for fucking ages though.

But to be safe I always carry a spare battery in each of my bike jackets. It's a CR2016 button type jobby. Best buy a couple to carry around just to be safe.

System 3 manual pdf file

what Harry says^^^

:)

System 3 manual pdf file

If you do that, read the bit about re-syncing it to the bike unit. Takes seconds, but you need to know how!

If you do that, read the bit about re-syncing it to the bike unit. Takes seconds, but you need to know how!

Saw that. Thing is, I changed the battery after I bought the bike and never had a problem. Worked straight away.

Saw that. Thing is, I changed the battery after I bought the bike and never had a problem. Worked straight away.

I changed mine when it was flat...which un-synced it. Luckely there was a tinternet close by for help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived