KTMito380

2T Institue

Last I heard he's let it languish while he fucks around on motards or something.

Seems to be a common issue with swapped Mitos - I've not touched mine in 3 or 4 months, and it was a year before that!

fuck off. Custom brake caliper hangers being designed and machined without paying a fortune

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fuck off. Custom brake caliper hangers being designed and machined without paying a fortune

Last post I saw on any of the other 5 forums this thread is on was it making 45hp on the dyno...

• 1 month later...
On 23/10/2015, 9:32:29, Gammaboy said:

Last post I saw on any of the other 5 forums this thread is on was it making 45hp on the dyno...

Yep before it broke reed petals at 6000 rpm which finished the day, but 36 ft/lbs torque from 2000 with 38ft/lbs at 6000

17 hours ago, Yazza54 said:

When is this going back on the dyno and getting dialled in? I've been waiting ages to see what this is capable of.

I dunno the owner bought a house 2 hours away from a dyno. Got the CNC work done for the brake calipers so at least it can go to the track. Think Jeram planned to take it to the drag strip to set up the jetting  in the new year.

Archived