PB Suspension settings

guiricuco

Hi

I'm new to the forum, however have read PB for years, although irregularly as its hard to get in Australia

I will cut to the chase, just bought a GSXR 1000 K6, its got 6000klms on the clock and stock suspension.

I have a trackday tomorrow and in the past have always used PB's settings on my CBR's, so would love to try them on the GSXR. Can't find them in any of my mags, does anyone know them?

Well no response.

Did the track day yesterday, all went well on stock settings, some wiggles under power but this is a fantastic bike

The suspension works well enough except the shock overheats and gets a bit boingy. I dont know this because of any "feel" on the bike, it just eats tyres on track. I ve now got a penske shock and will let you know if its any better once the temperature gets above freezing. Hope it was' nt to hot on your trackday in oz you jammy git

tom124.jpg

And yes the k5 is an awesome bike.heres a pic from my last trackday for your viewing pleasure

The suspension works well enough except the shock overheats and gets a bit boingy. I dont know this because of any "feel" on the bike, it just eats tyres on track. I ve now got a penske shock and will let you know if its any better once the temperature gets above freezing. Hope it was' nt to hot on your trackday in oz you jammy git

And yes the k5 is an awesome bike.heres a pic from my last trackday for your viewing pleasure

Yeah the weather was ok not hot or cold, it was the Broadford track in Victoria which is quite tight and very physical on the GSXR.

But nothing got away from me on the straights, nothing!

tom124.jpg

Could you not have got it right over? LOL.

Currently thinking of a rebuild of the std shock on my K5, and asking Tootall to do the forks........

Archived