tbar allen key

Devon

bloody hell,thats a blast from the past,iv a full set at work,ill pm you on moday were to get them from.top tool in my eyes,as iv had mine for about 10 bloody years.do you have the gold holder block?

no, i got it from a shop that was selling bolts and he gave it to me cheap because he said it was old stock. from just this one i have gained an impression that its a very good tool and that's i want the set. thanks.

The draper ones with the moulded handle, the ones that you can get with magazine subs, does the metal go through the plastic and bend round across the handle inside the plastic? I only ask as I've got some others (clarke I think) that I've knackered a couple of and now with any real force the hex shaft just spins within the handle.

The draper ones with the moulded handle, the ones that you can get with magazine subs, does the metal go through the plastic and bend round across the handle inside the plastic? I only ask as I've got some others (clarke I think) that I've knackered a couple of and now with any real force the hex shaft just spins within the handle.

Yes, the longer part is a ball end, then near the handle is a standard hex, if you picture an 'l' shape. I've never mangaged to damage any of mine in about 6 years. Although if things are really tight i'd probably use a socket.

I'm looking at getting a Teng Tools T-Bar Allen. Only need the one as you can pretty much strip the bike with it. £3 from Tool Shack. However, they want £5 postage... :icon_pale:

Yes, the longer part is a ball end, then near the handle is a standard hex, if you picture an 'l' shape. I've never mangaged to damage any of mine in about 6 years. Although if things are really tight i'd probably use a socket.

I think these are what you mean http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DRAPER-59257-T-HANDL...=item2c518ba06a

I've got the same set and they're bloody useful, I use them all the time on the bike :D

If you are in the market for a full set I can highly recommend these although I think you can also buy them separately, the orange handled item is a spring puller......I tend to get a bit carried away in tool shops :tacheemoticonwh7:

IMG_0063.jpg

I think a shade under 40 quid for the set of 6, the t end slides to give more leverage, nice kit.

I also have some long reach ball end tbar jobbies by Bondhaus (I think thats how you spell it) which are also very nice and a bit keener priced.

Thats the puppies!

Ah ha! But they're not the ones that you get with a subscription, which look a good bit cheaper and don't have the short bit coming out of the side of the handle..

I think a shade under 40 quid for the set of 6, the t end slides to give more leverage, nice kit.

I also have some long reach ball end tbar jobbies by Bondhus which are also very nice and a bit keener priced.

The Beta ones are beautiful to use, definately worth what you spend on them.

Archived