Dynojet PC3 disc?

budda

So can i just download that and use it with a usb cable?

That is what youre saying right, ignore me I'm not so hot with these PC fingys.

Sorry forgot to say thankyou.

yep just download the software, thats all you need apart from maps which can also be download from the same site just make sure you use the euro maps not the US ones!!!

So can i just download that and use it with a usb cable?

That is what youre saying right, ignore me I'm not so hot with these PC fingys.

Sorry forgot to say thankyou.

Yup, should just be able to download it, install it then upload maps to the PCIII the same as you would with the software off the CD.

If you hunt about on the site there's also loads of maps which you can try on your bike for free. Be warned though, they aren't all too good!

Gentlemen I thank you. and yes I will use euro maps.

One thing will I need a special lead?

The lead is just a USB to USB Micro-B, should be able to get one from your local computer accessories shop.

• 2 weeks later...

If you still need a disc let me know, I found one the other day in my disc box but no longer have the bike, or the PC3 for that matter.

Depends on your bike, my 06 blade just needed to be switched on, my mate 06 zx10 needed to be running. strange but it worked. you can also use a 9V battary adaptor that come with the PC3.

Depends on your bike, my 06 blade just needed to be switched on, my mate 06 zx10 needed to be running. strange but it worked. you can also use a 9V battary adaptor that come with the PC3.

Ah yes its a zx10r, but the airbox and tank are removed, guess I need to do a little more work tomorrow then.

Cheers.

Monty, thanks but I just downloaded the programme as instructed.

Archived