2 questions.

budda

Hi lads n lasses I have a zx10r race tank on my bike with a fuel overflow pipe on it, the pipe was perished so off it came.

During this process I lost the little one way valve, so does anyone know where I can get one?

Secondly I have a full system for the bike will i need to do anything with it post installation (I know about dyno set-up) regarding the exhaust valve fingy?

Ta in advance......Budda.

Should be able to just disconnect the exhaust valve cables with no problems-make sure you hold the pulleywheel still as you undo the 8mm bolt in the centre as its quite common for people to just try undoing it unsupported and break the delicate plastic gears inside of it!not sure what model you have but the earlyish kawasaki ones used to log a fault code(thinking the cables had snapped).Hmmm i know this applies with zx6's not 100% on 10's,but if your F.I. light does illuminate because of this its easily fixable with an akrapovic pulley and the light will go out.infact im pretty sure 10's don't have that problem

Its easy enough to disconnect at the pulley end to see if it lights up-then it'll give you a chance to order parts.Oh and only rotate the pulley by turning the ignition off and on-NOT by hand

Archived