Brembo reservoir

Number 6

Never seen one

Are you thinking of running brake and clutch from same res.

? wouldnt of thought a good idea. they do do small res think 15mls so easy to tuck away in small spaces ect

Never seen one

Are you thinking of running brake and clutch from same res.

? wouldnt of thought a good idea. they do do small res think 15mls so easy to tuck away in small spaces ect

Almost, I have a thumb brake on the Katana and I'm looking to tidy up the cockpit area a bit.

I've got a paper-based (how low-tech) catalogue and there's nothing listed, just various sizes of single outlet types.

Might be worth looking at someone that supplies parts for rally/race cars?

G

I too had a look around but found nothing. I think there are some custom aluminium ones around guess it wouldnt be to difficult to weld on onother outlet or maybe try a 2 into one vee piece

Cheers for looking guys, I'd rather not go down the custom ali route if I can help it.

The other option is to use 2 smaller reservoirs piggybacked, I think that could look good as long as they are mounted on a nice bracket.

Sone say dont use the small 15cc res on front brakes ok for clutch though. some say ok for single disc. but not double.

Id consider trying a tee piece so split into two as youd only have one big res to worry about, not that ive done it but hey may work

Remember this isn't a tourer so the chances of me using up enough pad to displace 15ml of fluid on one of my rides is pretty remote (no pun intended)

T piece might work but be a bit untidy, I'll keep searching for now.

Or maybe make up a bracket to carry a small and large res together, if done right that could look fairly trick.

I'd get a single large ally one and then weld a new outlet to it, although gawd only knows what sort of quality the metal is that they're made out of.

Why not a clutch with an integral res (square black) and a remote res for the thumb brake.

I have a thumb brake and cable clutch so wanted to run one res up front for front brake and rear.

DSC_0005-3.jpg

I managed to get a res with 2 outlets from Silverstone today when I was over there, genuine Brembo item for a fiver, only trouble is there is no mounting lug so I'll have to get creative on a bracket.

Archived