Dash warning lights for custom built dash

drunkn munky

Dont ask me why I know this but you can get some from a company called Hitchcocks motorcycles (purveyors of Royal Enfield accessories) that are relatively subtle. They are nice and bright though which is fine if theyre warning lights but I would warn against using one for a high beam indicator because its that bright its distracting. They are nice and visible in daylight though. Hope this helps, Ben.

Ben, don't want to cast aspersions, but from that post above you come across as a closet Werthers eating, pipe smoking type with leather patches on the elbows? :P

Y'don't have a beard as well do you? :D

Or wear brogues? :icon_salut:

edit: add linky

larges0332.jpg

Ben, don't want to cast aspersions, but from that post above you come across as a closet Werthers eating, pipe smoking type with leather patches on the elbows? :thumbsup:

Y'don't have a beard as well do you? :pbtwerplr3:

Or wear brogues? :tumbleweed:

Only one out of five on that one I'm afraid... Ill leave it to your imagination as to which one was correct.

Only one out of five on that one I'm afraid... Ill leave it to your imagination as to which one was correct.

:tumbleweed: hmm...

...well, wearing brogues on a bike is just plain daft, everyone knows you should wear spatz. Werthers eating, perhaps, I reckon that the leather patches on the elbows seems the most likeliest, though hailing from the 3 mile cul de sac I'm guessing it's probably pipe smoking but not of the Golden Virginia shag type?

What do I win?

Way off the mark! Ive been cultivating the "great unwashed" look for a couple of weeks now...

Pah, I'm betting there's a very strong chance that you're one of them pretty boys that hang around the dockyards on the off chance that you'll get a tidy nights wage from one of an unsuspecting submariner! :icon_puke_r:

:o

Pah, I'm betting there's a very strong chance that you're one of them pretty boys that hang around the dockyards on the off chance that you'll get a tidy nights wage from one of an unsuspecting submariner! :eusa_whistle:

Think more village people :mellow:

Archived