Yoshimura Digital Temp guage help!

srad34

Hi all,

I have one of them Yoshimura Temperature / Voltage / Clock units,

All wired in but I'm unable to get a temperature reading. The display only shows 'Lo' despite the bike being run well into higher degrees.

Due to Cresecent Suzuki's inability to supply the correct parts, I have had to use the OE rad plug. Everything works, clock, volts etc except the temperature reading.

This setting is not in the Yoshi fitting guide so I don't know if there is something obvious that I am missing!!

There is another function for maximum temp setting so I dropped that to 20°c so that it would trigger, but alas nowt!.

DSCF3701.jpg

DSCF3705.jpg

Any ideas before I load up with Pro Plus and go back in the garage with a hammer??

Does it say that you can use the original rad sender? It may be that it isnt giving the correct signal to the unit? If everything else works i would guess this may be the case. Have you tried disconnecting the wires from the rad sensor? Do you still get a LO reading?

This may help with getting the correct parts Yoshi website but some do use the original sender in the rad.

Thanks for the link Andy,

The listy states that the standard Water temp sensor is used so stumped really. Sennidott is chasing Crescent for me to hopefully resolve (but I won't hold my breath! lol)

Archived