Yoshimura F1 Harris Bodywork...

fatfreddie19

Does anyone out there know where i can buy some Harris F1/Yoshimura '88 GSXR bodywork from? I seem to remember that harris did originally stock them but aren't available now. Just acquired a cheap 88 slingshot and i wanted to do a rep along the lines of the PB centrespread yoshimura GSXR (jan 88), or Roger marshall's skoal bandit F1 GSXR. If anyone has the seat unit and/or the fairing for sale, or could offer any advice on where to find these items i would appreciate it massively! Thanks. :icon_salut::icon_puke_r:

Does anyone out there know where i can buy some Harris F1/Yoshimura '88 GSXR bodywork from? I seem to remember that harris did originally stock them but aren't available now. Just acquired a cheap 88 slingshot and i wanted to do a rep along the lines of the PB centrespread yoshimura GSXR (jan 88), or Roger marshall's skoal bandit F1 GSXR. If anyone has the seat unit and/or the fairing for sale, or could offer any advice on where to find these items i would appreciate it massively! Thanks. :P:icon_pale:

Try posting this up on www.Oldskoolsuzuki.info i'm sure someone on there will be able to help or point you in the right direction

Paul

Personal opinion here, not getting into slanderous shit (or is that libel? Can never remember)

Very thin, not very good mouldings/finishing. Lots of adjustment neccessary to make fit, even then never quite right. And when you crash they tend to shatter.

I've seen more than a few sets of Poly26 race fairings and I wouldnt wrap my kids tricycle in 'em.

Personal opinion here, not getting into slanderous shit (or is that libel? Can never remember)

Very thin, not very good mouldings/finishing. Lots of adjustment neccessary to make fit, even then never quite right. And when you crash they tend to shatter.

I've seen more than a few sets of Poly26 race fairings and I wouldnt wrap my kids tricycle in 'em.

I'm sure i'd seen a pic of marshall's gsxr on the gallery section somewhere on here, but it was was the yoshimura 88 F1 bike i wanted to replicate. The same style of bike schwantz raced at that years suzuka 8hrs and jamie whitham rode in 89 for durex suzuki. I would put pics up but tried before with photobucket and gave up!

:D Does anyone have a cheap 750 slabby for sale too? Doesn't need bodywork as i have a full set done to replicate schwantz's 87 transatlantic bike, one on ebay recently for £395 but i missed it! Bugger!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a low mileage slabby, maxton shock 19,000km, tatty bodywork,£540! WAHEY! SRAD 600 front end and rear wheel purchased for £270! Project schwantz rep up and running! And btw PB WHERE WAS MY WES COOLEY REP???? (Inspiration page June 2006)

Archived